£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
24 days ago
I am supporting my Leading Infrastructure Client with the recruitment for a Senior HR Business Partner, who will work with the HR Leadership Team and the HRD to build an engaging high-performance culture. Working closely with senior leadership teams by being a change agent and helping to shape and deliver local people plans, providing strategic, best practice, commercially focused HR solutions that comply with legal requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Being a trusted business partner to the Regional Senior Leadership Teams
* Working with the HR Leadership Team to lead company-wide HR strategic objectives
* Shaping and driving people plans across the designated areas
* Recommending effective organisation structures to support the business strategy and improve efficiencies.
* Promoting the development of talent by working with managers to assess individual performance and implement appropriate action plans where required.
* Providing advice and solutions to line managers to resolve people issues ensuring effective ownership line management.
* Ensuring all key messages are communicated effectively and pro-actively gathering feedback.
* Working with senior managers to determine and improve employee engagement. Reviewing results of culture surveys, employee dashboards, exit interviews and agreeing local action plans.
* Developing resource forecast plans and working with the resourcing team to develop a talent pipeline in line with appropriate budgeted controls.
* Managing the annual salary review cycle and all reward and benefits for the region.
* Delivering Group HR projects as required and leading the implementation of change initiatives across the region
* Use the Values and Build Sure Commitments to help employees understand their team and business unit goals and their contribution to these.
* Drive a high-performance culture
Key Skills and experience:
* The jobholder will be a HR professional with both strategic and operational experience.
* Knowledge of up to date HR best practice including ER, Employment Law, Recruitment and Selection, Reward Management, Learning and Development
* Understanding of the added value HR makes to the business partnership, vision, strategy and policies
* Ability to coach and mentor Senior Managers
* Experience of successfully managing HR change programmes
* Proven ability when dealing with complex ER issues
* Generalist HR background