£45000 - £50000 per annum
21 days ago
I am supporting my FMCG Client with the recruitment of a Senior HR Business Partner. The purpose of the role is to partner with HR colleagues and key stakeholders to deliver an HR service in line with the overall people agenda.
You will implement key HR initiatives and processes within your assigned business area, provide day to day HR generalist support on people issues, advice, guidance and support all Managers in People Management and development
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Partner with Management to provide a customer-focused HR service by understanding and anticipating issues and providing timely advice and solutions. Building strong relationships by being first point of contact and seen as a trusted Business Partner.
- Employee engagement and workforce planning, supporting change initiatives by analysing trends and issues from people information and actively working on solutions to improve business performance.
- Embed a performance management culture by ensuring clear objectives feedback and improvement, and development discussions and plans are delivered
- Work with Stakeholders to embed HR policies processes and ensure consistency by providing technical guidance and support. Monitor, interpret and implement legislative changes as they affect the business, including changes and developments in policies and procedures and ensuring they are widely understood.
- Talent and Leadership Development, work with employees and managers to ensure talent management processes are embedded and work appropriately.
- Employee Engagement, facilitate the development of local plans for employee engagement that will address critical concerns and drive sustainable business performance by working with managers to implement practices and tools that help build and facilitate engagement.
- Ensure that all activity relating to Employee Relations is consistent and in line with legislation by guiding, coaching and influencing Line Managers in understanding and complying with ER policies and practices
Key skills and experience;
- HR experience gained from a strongly Unionised fast paced environment
- HR experience gained from FMCG or Food Manufacturing environment
- Experienced managing complex Employee Relations
- Strong persuasive and influencing skills
- Ability to plan and deliver complex tasks
- Analytical thinker with the ability to recognise trends
- Developed within HR/ People-focused environment
- Highly resilient