Up to £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am currently supporting my Construction Client with the recruitment for a Senior HR Advisor.
Working closely with the HR Manager and a number of Stakeholders across the business to support the business on all people related issues.
* Build effective working relationships with Stakeholders through collaboration and gaining credibility.
* Maintain, adopt and circulate good knowledge of the UK's employment legislation and run workshops for managers on key areas
* Work closely with the Recruitment Advisor, ensuring comparable salaries and grades are offered and providing support on recruitment decisions
* Advise managers dealing with short & long-term absence.
* Advise & support managers through change management processes
* Advise & support managers & employees on the full employee life cycle
* Manage the annual salary review process.
* Represent HR on the divisional management meetings and report on HR matters.
* Assume responsibility for the management of all ER cases providing advice and guidance to managers and employees on relevant policies, procedures, legislation and risk.
Skills and experience required:
* Demonstrable experience in a fast-paced, multi-site environment at HR Advisor level
* Sound knowledge and practical application of current UK employment law, procedures and processes.
* Resilient nature and confidence to provide challenge to, and accept challenge from, senior staff.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build efficient relationships with HR and other colleagues
* Able to quickly learn/absorb knowledge, retain information and understand the business environment.
* Excellent organising and prioritising skills with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
* Initiative to meet the needs of the team and the business in a pragmatic and professional manner.