Birmingham, West Midlands
£29000 - £32000 per annum
10 days ago
The role is Senior HR advisor and sits within the HR Operations team, managing a portfolio of recruitment campaigns with primary focus on Early Talent. This is a fixed term contract for a period of 12 month.
As a Senior Resourcing Advisor, you will ensure that the recruitment service is delivered effectively and efficiently maintaining an excellent customer experience for both the candidates and hiring managers. You will also provide advice and interpret solutions to resolve queries escalated from HR advisors whilst supporting recruitment campaigns across the business ensuring that all KPIs are achieved in a timely manner.
- Ownership of end to end recruitment campaigns including attraction strategies, job board management, proactive sourcing and liaising with agencies.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the business context for roles. Building and maintaining trusted relationships
- Take ownership for the candidate experience.
- Provide insight and analysis of the market and candidates to key internal stakeholders, as required, to support the business and wider Resourcing team in their strategic decision making.
- Develop attraction strategy, considering different channels and methods to reach the appropriate audience, Manage recruitment timetables to enable candidates to be sourced in time for business requirements
- Manage job offers including obtaining sign-off of offer packages where required and negotiating offers with candidates
- Receive and handle escalated resourcing queries from HR Advisors when guidance or clarification on policies and/or procedures is required
* Expertise in end-to-end resourcing of volume recruitment campaigns
- Experience of Early Talent
* Knowledge of recruitment systems / databases / recruitment technology (e.g. Social Media sites/Job Boards)
* Sound communication and advisory skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with customers within the business and candidates outside the business