£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor to provide a professional, effective HR Business Partner service enabling the business to attract, develop and retain talent and maintain engagement with its employees.
- Provide advice on training and development ensuring that employees are competent and qualified
- Provide expert HR advice to line managers
- Provide effective management of annual pay review and other reward processes including flexible benefits programme and monthly payroll.
- Manage and lead HR activity in organisational change and other change management activities including acquisition and business integration.
- Lead ad hoc projects to ensure completion within project targets.
- Identify, develop, review and maintain policies to ensure they are current, compliant and meet the needs of the business.
- Take active role in HR related system implementation and changes to ensure that HR and business requirements are met.
- Provide accurate and timely HR information and metrics on a regular and ad hoc basis as required by the business
- Deputise effectively for HR Director when required.
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience;
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with managers and employees at all levels
- Extensive working knowledge across all areas of HR including:
- Employment law
- Competent in using HR Information Systems
- Policies & procedures
- Employee development and engagement
- Organisational development
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link below..