Negotiable dependant on experience
20 days ago
6 months +
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer with the option to be based at various office locations throughout the UK to suit the successful candidate's preference.
Within this role, the following is required:
1. Review of available data from previous site investigations and relevant desk studies
2. Attend and provide documentation on meetings with THE COMPANY, regulators, external consultants, and contractors to establish data acquisition and interpretation key milestones, package timelines, critical paths and all key requirements related to design, consents, installation, and construction of the project.
3. Prepare assessment of geotechnical data, including:
Detail on available information in quality and quantity
Clarity on foundations and cable technologies and installation methods including relevant geotechnical parameters
Gap analysis based on layout(s)
Overall solution for Site Investigation strategy
4. Prepare Scope of Works and Pricing Document for Site Investigation tender
Including recommendation of SI scope of work per location
5. Develop offshore decision making philosophy (prioritisation, drill-outs and termination depths), including borehole termination depth tool based on foundation types being considered
6. Project Management to support all tasks.
The activities under this role may require extended presence of one resource at The Company's office in Glasgow particularly during critical stages of the project.
All candidates throughout the UK will be considered and the option to work at a variety of offices is available to suit the successful candidate's preference.