€435.00 - €500.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Please submit your CV no later than 25 July 2019.
Nature of tasks:
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
General requirements of the role:
- Master's level (5 years of higher education) or an additional 10 years of IT professional experience on top of the min. years of IT experienced required for each level:
Level 3: Master + 9 years of IT experience
Level 4: Master + 11 years of IT experience
Level 5: Master + 13 years of IT experience
Specific Technical requirements of the role:
- Minimum 9 years experience in architecture and design of information systems
- Minimum 5 years' experience in development of information systems with Java
- Minimum 2 years experience with UML or CASE tools
- Minimum 5 years experience in Java (both with J2SE and J2EE) with extensive use of design patterns
- Minimum 4 years experience in developing secure web applications
- Minimum 4 years experience in Apache Maven or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experience in Object Oriented design patterns e.g. Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Minimum 4 years experience in Testing Frameworks (JUnit, DbUnit, Spock, ...)
- Minimum 4 years experience in relational databases (Oracle, MySQL..)
- Minimum 2 years experience in the development of graphical user interfaces
- Minimum 2 years experience in other web Application frameworks (e.g. ZK,Spring)
- Minimum 2 years experience in development of web services and/or other solutions for interoperability of information systems.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with version control systems
- Minimum 2 years experience with JIRA and GIT would be an advantage
- Fluent oral and written level in English (C1) is required. French would be an asset.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.