£0.00 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
- Agile methodologies and a passion for continuous improvement and building a high-performance engineering team
- Guide and mentor the team to design and deliver high quality products
- Consider architectural and non-functional requirements and work with the team to deliver
Competence, Knowledge and Skills:
- Significant commercial experience developing services and APIs with C#, .NET core, Mongo and/or SQL with techniques such as domain-driven design and MVC.
- Strong technical background in web development with Angular/React/VueJs.
- Experience in developing HTTP-based APIs and implementation of RESTful services with JSON.
- Thorough understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Practices Test Driven Development and is comfortable with various test frameworks and concepts.
- A proven record in developing scalable, highly available and highly performing middle-tier components.
- Familiarisation with containerisation and tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience of developing, deploying, and maintaining Cloud-Based solutions on AWS
- Understand principles behind highly performing web pages
- Experience/Familiarity with Entity framework core.
- Experience/Familiarity with communications technologies (Web API, Google Protocol Buffers) and message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Agile / SCRUM / SAFe
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Very motivated with high levels of drive and enthusiasm
- E-commerce and/or financial services experience
What you get:
- Regular remote working
- Bonus Scheme
- Buy as you earn share scheme
- Company pension
- Choice of computer and gear
- Dedicated time for proof-of-concepts and assessing new tech
- Support to attend conferences, events, and meet-ups
- Pay-day drinks on our 7th floor roof terrace
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with service and holiday buy and sell
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Death in service cover
- Confidential 24/7 365 employee assistance helpline
- Free onsite gym and trainer led classes (yoga, Pilates, boxercise, circuits)
- Paid volunteering days
- Bike loan scheme
- Season ticket loan portal
- Plus, much more