Up to €480.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 11 months contract with possibility of renewal.
- Functional analysis of business requirements and business processes
- Functional analysis and definition of user requirements
- Technical analysis and specification of business processes
- Technical analysis and specification of user requirements
- Technical analysis and specification of applications
- Architecture of applications
- Design and development of applications
- Design and development of user interfaces
- Design and development of service and component models and their interfaces
- Design and development of middleware components
- Design and development of relational databases
- Proofs of concept
- Implementation and customisation of applications
- Implementation and customisation of databases
- Implementation of security defined for applications
- Definition of test strategies, design and test of applications
- Maintenance (corrective, adaptive and perfective) of applications
- Technical assessment of technologies and/or related products
- Functional and technical documentation
- Functional and technical training
- Support of applications (2nd/3rd tier)
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Master Degree in ICT or related subject and a minimum of 7 years of experience in IT OR a Bachelor Degree and 12 years of experience in IT.
- Min. 5 years of proven experience in Development of web based information systems and Development of websites
- Min. 2 years of Development of mobile native applications.
- At least 2 years of proven experience with Angular(JS), HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3/4
- Experience with CSS systems such as SCSS, SASS to compile style files.
- 2 years experience with all or most of the following will be an asset:
- Apache Cordova
- Objective C
- A deep knowledge of web accessibility standards.
- Good communication skills in English (level B2/C1)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.