10 months ago
This is for a financial Controller role supporting statutory audit and US GAAP accounting work for Corp and PMT business in UK and Ireland region.
Accounting & Controls
- Own & Plan the Statutory Accounting Process for all PMT & CORP Entities. Ensure timely and accurate filing of all statutory financial statements.
- Provide additional information, approve & submit various regulatory reports.
- Provide additional information, approve & submit Corporate Income Tax returns.
- Provide additional information, approve monthly consolidated tax packs.
- Provide additional information, approve VAT Reports, WHT submissions.
- Co-ordinate and support, Tax Audits for all PMT & CORP legal entities within the country.
- Participate in monthly pre-close / close lock meetings with GFC & RFC and ensure timely & qualitative close and reporting of books
- Provide/Review monthly supplemental schedules and statistical data.
- Review/approve trial balances / balance sheet accounts. Conduct flux analyses.
- Review/approve complex, judgemental journals define calculation method for recurring, non-judgemental journals.
- Review country/region specific contracts and provide US GAAP compliant revenue recognition accounting treatment.
- Liaise with CFL, SBG controllers & commercial finance to ensure overall revenue recognition compliance.
- Review/approve complex, high risk balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Conduct material, annual Balance Sheet reviews.
- Safeguard company assets in the region - review and approve fixed assets/inventory counts.
- Conduct impairments reviews and assessments.
- Provide compliant accounting treatments for government grants, transfer pricing and other technical accounting advice.
- Sign the Rep Letter for all PMT & CORP Legal Entities.
- Drive and coordinate internal/external audit for all PMT & CORP Legal Entities
- Drive remediation of audit observations & ensure strong internal controls environment.
- Leverage and Maximize GFC & RFC Support on all key - deliverables. Reviews the day to day performance of his matrixed & Remote teams in GFC/RFC.
- Owns and maintain the SOP (standard Operating Procedures) for the Country activities.
- Drive and support Corporate Audits in the Country and support resolution of Internal Controls CAPs