Bathgate, West Lothian
Vital Glasgow Construction
5 months ago
Vital resources have been employed by a well-established and specialist civil engineering contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Estimator, for their Structures and Concrete frames division
Our client is looking for an experienced estimator to:
- Prepare rate for each item within the BOQ from first principles, technical knowledge and experience.
- Produce tender report in preparation for tender adjudication.
- Attend pre & post contract reviews and client meetings (a great opportunity to gain exposure to project planning, design and costing).
- Measuring & 'Taking-Off' quantities from drawings.
- Sourcing pre-project information and supporting supplier / sub-contractor quotations, agreements & enquiries.
- Examine contract obligations.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- A confident communicator with demonstrable interpersonal skills and workplace relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar role
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like to apply, or for more information, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.