4 months ago
Senior Estimator/Cost Engineer with the ability to develop and agree scope/budgets for projects and/or programmes and controlling forecast and actual costs against them is required. This includes the provision of risk & opportunity analysis on these budgets and change management.
Responsible for applying requirements management, budgeting & cost control, financial management, change management and benefits management.
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
* Develop/implement and maintain the Project Baseline Budgets incl Control Account Plans/Responsibility Assignment Matrix and WBS Dictionary (SOW)
* Develop and maintain Project Risk & Opportunity registers and manage the mitigation actions
* Implementation of change management process on the project and assurance of alignment with the business/contractual requirements
* Provision of weekly and monthly performance & cost reports and associated analysis/narrative
* Lead on provision of estimates, resource and financial forecast data from the project into the business
* Cost estimate alignment between Primavera and IFS
* Ensure a full and detailed understanding and interpretation of the Customer requirements incl. Project gate and phase reviews iaw the Project Life cycle
* Lead on the continuity between estimating and project delivery
* Development and maintenance of Project Assumptions/Exclusions and Dependencies logs
* Management of the project change register and associated impact assessments
* Ensuring that the schedule is cost loaded in line with the Baseline budgets
* Maintain project EAC's and ensure regular reviews are undertaken with each discipline
* Govern alignment of integrated schedule to project change register and budgets/forecasts
Candidates will have experience applying estimating, budgeting & cost control in a complex environment and also supervisory/managerial experience in an estimating environment.
HNC level qualification in engineering / project / construction management or a related field.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.