£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Rail Estimator? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Rail and Civils contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Rail bias estimator. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in Rail, Civils and Infrastructure projects
As an experienced Estimator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with various forms of Contract (JCT, NEC, FIDIC)
- Liaising with operational departments to assist in the tendering and bidding process
- Attend client meetings to provide updates on projects
- Providing estimates and tenders in response to enquiries received.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working in a Subcontractor environment
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
For more information or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively click the "apply now" link.