£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Civils Estimator with a background in Civil projects? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Groundworks and Civils contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Senior Estimator. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in Civils and Infrastructure projects
As an experienced Estimator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with various forms of Contract (JCT, NEC, FIDIC)
- Liaising with operational departments to assist in the tendering and bidding process
- Attend client meetings to provide updates on projects
- Providing estimates and tenders in response to enquiries received.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working in a Sub-Contractor environment
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
If you would like more information or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively please click the "apply now" link.