£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car/ Allowance, Pension, Bonus, Healthcare
Vital Glasgow Construction
16 days ago
Are you an experienced Estimator with a background in Civil projects? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Groundwork's and Civil contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Estimator. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in Civil and Infrastructure projects
As an experienced Estimator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with various forms of Contract (JCT, NEC, FIDIC)
- Liaising with operational departments to assist in the tendering and bidding process
- Attend client meetings to provide updates on projects
- Providing estimates and tenders in response to enquiries received.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Experience working for a main contractor is preferred but not essential
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision