£570.00 - £620.00 per day
9 days ago
ERP Senior Project Manager, Project Management, ERP Systems, Oracle, SAP, Stakeholder Management, Enterprise Resource Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Change Management
ERP Senior Project Manager required for our client based in the London area for an initial 6 month contract.
Working on an internal programme to consolidate areas of our client's business from SAP to a shared Oracle ERP System, you will own and deliver end-to-end joint & programme migration plan, acting as main interface between the business unit and an internal programme with support from core programme team and consulting partner, across the following key areas:
- Process Convergence
- Data Migration
- ERP Migration
- PLM Migration
- Business Intelligence introduction/enhancement
You will be the overall lead for the migration of the current business unit from existing PLM and/or ERP tools and associated processes / ways of working to the UK Converged process and tools. You will also be responsible for consolidating tool sets to smaller amounts and regularly reporting progress of PLM/ERP and major deliverables - e.g. monthly project review cycle.
ERP Senior Project Manager skills/experience include:
- Experience of delivering large scale IS & ERP change programmes. Any experience on SAP/Oracle projects beneficial too.
- Senior and experienced business and process improvement lead, comfortable and adept at collaborating with employees at all levels and able to drive real change and improvement to processes
- Project/Programme management skills with attentiveness to detail and delivery focus.
- Strong professional stakeholder management skills, up to senior Director and VP level.
- Experience working on complex and varied programmes, involving multiple stakeholders and delivery partners.
To find out more information about this role, please apply to the position with an updated version of your CV and contact details.