Up to £0.00 per annum
12 days ago
Atlas Elektronik UK
Are you looking to join a successful and growing Engineering company? Morson International are working in partnership with ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK in recruiting for a Senior Engineering Manager
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK develop, supply and support cutting-edge maritime technology for customers worldwide. Based in Winfrith, Dorset, they work closely with the UK Royal Navy to create products which protect lives at sea.
This role is ideally suited to high calibre engineer with the ability to lead and develop
multidisciplinary teams to deliver AEUK's projects and products with a focus on delivery to time, cost and quality. Required to work closely with Design Teams, Department Head, Project Managers, Product Managers and System Design Authorities to deliver projects.
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
- Engineering Knowledge- Mechanical/Electrical/Systems/Electronics/Software/Sciences
- Implementation of engineering lifecycle and robust system engineering processes and tools.
- Understanding of project management principles and practice.
- Technical management delivery experience as a supplier/integrator. Understanding of estimation,
- costing, pricing, contract, tender and bid processes.
- Experience of leading programme delivery
- Excellent communication skills, including giving presentations
- Excellent written skills, including writing bids and technical reports
You will be required to work in a high paced environment that requires the ability to use your full breadth of knowledge and skills in a flexible and responsive manner
Key accountabilities included but not limited to:
- Accountable for the delivery of technical outputs by the team to time, cost and quality; applying project
- management methodologies/tools and system engineering principles/tools.
- Build and develop positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Approval of technical costs of work packages at bid and contract stages ensuring added value is
- maximised by working with work package leads to develop cost efficient technical solutions within the
- budget allocated.
- Reporting on the team's Work Package Agreement delivery to Project Managers and to Engineering Division management.
- Identify technical advances to support customer's benefits and opportunities for new business.
- Highly motivated, energetic, able to see the big picture.
- Effective time management within a multi-tasking environment.
- Strive to deliver innovation and best practice.
- The ability to work effectively within a growing, changing workplace.
- Consistently sound judgement and decision making.
- Promotes a can do attitude.
- Energy to increase the capability to deliver and improve business results.
- Use expertise and knowledge to make a strong contribution to bids and projects.
- Strive to exceed stakeholder expectations.
Candidates must hold or be able to achieve the required level of security clearance.