£400.00 - £450.00 per day
6 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer (Systems - Rail) to work on a range of London based projects.
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
Provide professional engineering and application of systems engineering management to technical change projects and activities. Responsible for methods that manage system change and complexity risk through system definition, hierarchy, optimisation, properties and interactions within the transportation system.
Lead an interdisciplinary process to ensure that the user/stakeholder needs are correctly identified, translated into appropriate solutions, and satisfied throughout the delivery life cycle
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of systems engineering management
- Good domain knowledge of the relevant transport and/ or infrastructure system including system delivery, operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of requirements management techniques
- Knowledge of systems engineering sub-disciplines: system architecting and modelling, interface management and requirements/configuration management
- Knowledge of whole life asset management
- Working experience in at least 2 of the systems engineering sub-disciplines, e.g. system architecting and modelling, interface management and requirements/configuration management
In order to apply for the Senior Engineer (Systems - Rail) or for a confidential chat please submit your CV via this advert today.