Up to £45.30 per hour + hourly rate
5 months ago
Our client is developing state-of-the-art airborne electronic sensor systems for the most advanced fighter aircraft ever to be made.
They are seeking a SYSTEM ARCHITECTURES, REQUIREMENTS, AND DESIGN SENIOR ENGINEER for a 6 month initial contract at their site in Luton.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understand and interpret user requirements in order to influence and define the system requirements, architecture, and design, liaising with sensor and communication technical specialist teams.
- Utilise operational analysis modelling results to develop the architecture and requirements
- Perform systems functional analysis and refine architectures of complex multi-sensor and controller systems.
- Assess system design compliance against user and system requirements, alongside key performance parameters.
- Identify performance improvements and propose candidate solutions and implementation methods.
- Develop reports and presentations for delivery to customers & industry partners.
- Travel within the UK to meet with our customers and industry partners.
KEY SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
- Proven ability developing complex architectures (ideally airborne sensor and/or communication systems).
- Knowledge of MBSE development tools and techniques (e.g. SysML)
- Proficient in requirements management methods and tools (DOORS).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to cope with design complexity and uncertainty.
- Knowledge of EW technology, performance, operational capabilities, and use (DAS, EO / IR, Radar, Comms)
- Experience of internal/external stakeholder interaction at varying levels of seniority.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation ability.