£390.00 - £440.00 per day
24 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer (Rolling Stock) to provide professional engineering and/or leadership for Railway Rolling Stock Assets. The will be responsible for implementing a risk based engineering approach through all lifecycle phases i.e. Specification, Design, Installation/Testing, Maintenance and Decommissioning / Disposal.
Knowledge, skills and experience expected:
- Good record of continuing professional development and contribution to the knowledge base of the profession
- Good understanding of Rolling Stock engineering
- Good commercial awareness of developments in Rolling Stock products, process's and assurance best practices.
- Knowledge of relevant TfL, British and International standards
- Knowledge of engineering safety management and its application within the railway environment.
- Ability to represent TfL's interests with external parties e.g. railways, standards bodies, regulators
- High level of integrity
- Extensive experience of Rolling Stock engineering and its practical application to high value programmes
- Extensive experience of personal responsibility for providing professional engineering support to major/ projects and maintenance organisation(s), where there are complex interfaces
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Senior Engineer (Rolling Stock) role please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.