Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity for an individual who is enthusiastic to shape our Clients' new Research Center in Grenoble. Being part of a multicultural team, this is a great chance to join at ground level, offering real career progression.
- Designing and implement the mini prototype of software or methodology or product regarding MBSE technologies (such as MDA/MDD/MBD, modelling tools), support our Clients' Wireless, 5G, Automotive, Network product and solution.
- Collaborate with clients to plan and design overall solutions from architecture to final code and to interact with the delivery organizations.
- Define the overall architecture and its components and draft the architecture design specifications.
- Plan the software technology and IP and collaboration strategy, lead/Support the selection and adoption and participation of relevant industry standards and formulate a technology roadmap that builds the basis for a highly-competitive portfolio of products
- Clarification of software requirements with customer and other relevant departments. Guide the entire prototyping and agile software life-cycle. Make decisions about the realization of the designed key technical solutions, participate in team-work and provide guidance for the team to make the solutions a reality
- Protect intellectual property and disseminate innovative research results in the community
- Bachelors with 8+ years' experience, Masters with 8+ years' experience, PhD with 4+ years' experience in MBSE.
- Knowledge of the 5G, Automotive, Wireless, IIOT product and so on.
- Good understanding of formal verification technologies (property-based model-checking, modelling tools) in embedded system.
- Experience with UML, SysML, MagicDraw or similar MBSE software (e.g., MapleSim, Rhapsody, Simulink and Scade).
- Software development expertise in programming languages (C/C++, Java, C#, etc.).
- Able to work in a diversified team. Possess cross-team and cross-domain leadership and excellent communication skills. Excel at team leadership and collaboration.
- The willingness and ability to travel are required.
- Fluent in English
- Must be eligible to work in the European Union to be considered for this position.