Up to £38.00 per hour
20 days ago
MORSON INTERNATIONAL are currently working in partnership with a top defence company and require Electrical Engineers to work on there naval ship programme at their base in Scotstoun close to Glasgow. The initial contract will be 6 months though this could be potentially long term contract work for the right engineers. Job description below:
This role will be more of a production support liaison therefore ideally the individuals will not only have a good general electrical background but should also be able to fulfil the key points listed below.
Stage 1 Production/Commissioning Support
· Provide "at elbow" support to production and test and commissioning during the construction of the ships.
· Work with the shipyard teams to proactively identify, and resolve issues in a timely fashion
· Draw on the expertise of the wider engineering team, including DDAs, where required, to ensure issues are correctly resolved and embodied into the design
· Support Production in the interpretation of engineering information
· Provide engineering expertise during key activities and evolutions as appropriate to the discipline (e.g. shafting, hvac balance, cable reeve and termination, critical seat installation etc)