Dalmellington, East Ayrshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Vehicle, Allowances
Vital Glasgow Construction
10 days ago
Are you an experienced Site Engineer? Do you have a background in Heavy civils, groundworks and earthworks? Do you want to work for a reputable an well established Civil Engineering contractor? Do you want to work on high profile projects throughout Scotland? Do you want to work for a reputable contractor with a solid order book, and ongoing works in Scotland?
Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are working with a reputable and well established civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing a new Senior Engineer to assist in the delivery of a major project in the West of Scotland. As a Senior Engineer you would be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Perform setting-Out and levelling duties on site
- Attend meeting with internal and external project stakeholders
- Organise plant, materials, and labour on site
- Liaise with various operational and commercial departments
- Analyse quantities as well as prepare models for 3d GPS plant
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- SMSTS Certified
- Previous experience of Bulk earthworks, cut & fill, Deep drainage.
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Full driving licence (as travel to sites will be required)
- Ability to manage and train junior engineers
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.