Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Additional benefits
8 months ago
Morson International are assisting an award-winning engineering consultancy that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to a wide range of clients globally, in their search for a Senior Engineer to be based at their bustling Birmingham office on a permanent basis.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be part of the rail and bridges team of civil and structural engineers working on varied and interesting designs with fees ranging from £1M to £20M.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
* Development and management of contractor and client relationships
* Innovative concept design
* Detailed design
* Construction sequences and phasing
* Mentoring and educating our high performing graduates, technicians and apprentices
* Develop links with local universities and West Midlands professional network
* Experience of working as a CRE and CEM on Network Rail projects.
As Senior Engineer it is desirable that you have
* MEng in Civil Engineering
* Extensive rail experience in a design environment
* Member of a professional institution (ICE or IStructE)
* Successful delivery of projects to Contractors
* Experience using AutoCAD and Microstation
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an award-winning team that delivers some of the most exciting projects in the UK and globally, in an office that has over 300 staff based in the centre of Birmingham, just a few minutes' walk from the main stations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the link, or call Jon McMillan on 0207 633 2040