High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Electronics Engineer looking to progress your career? Do you have experience of working across the entire life-cycle of products? Would you like to join a business that heavily invest in progression, growth and opportunity? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join a large engineering business in High Wycombe. In this role you will have the chance to work on projects ranging from £10,000 to £3m+ and therefore, will give you the chance to challenge and develop your electronic engineering skills. Forming part of the close-knit, supportive electronics team you will work together to deliver solutions to customers usually very specific/bespoke orders. These products will be used within the defence industry so together with you team you will be developing military equipment to be sued around the world.
As Senior Electronics Engineer you will;
- Interpret customer needs and requirements, to decompose and flow them down into hardware requirements.
- Carry out electronics design across a range of specialities including Digital, Analogue and Firmware.
- Perform formal and peer reviews, covering full system, sub-system and individual board design.
- Ensure that the technical solution meets the customer, legislative and business requirements.
- Hold responsibility for the technical oversight of the engineering activities throughout the project life-cycle.
- Provide planning and estimation input into Project Managers at the kick-off of new projects for their own work and that of more junior Engineers.
- Identify and resolve qualification, certification and safety issues.
- Review and approve project technical documentation, including: Development Plans, Requirements Specifications, Design Documents, Interface Specifications and Acceptance Tests; and the approval of design change requests and concessions.
To be successful in this role you will hold a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) within Electronics / related subject along with strong demonstrable experience of working as an Electronics Engineer. This role will allow you to work across the whole product life-cycle so having experience of this would be essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a market leading business and build a long-term career with them.
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!