£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you an Electronics Engineer looking to progress in your career? Is your forte designing analogue and digital electronics? Would you like to work for a market leading engineering business that offers great progression? Then this could be the role for you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Senior Electronics Engineer to work for a large engineering business in Dorset. In this role you will form part of the established Electronics Team providing support, design and analysis of analogue and digital systems for several different customer's requirements. Analysing these systems and then proposing solutions to achieve project scope.
As Senior Electronics Engineer you will;
- Analysis existing equipment to establish the need for replacement or refurbishment
- Lead in bids and proposals to determine the best solution for customers; focusing on cost, time-frame and implementation
- Work on projects to achieve customer's requirements; carrying out specified design, development and repair work
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure the supply of third part equipment when needed
- Produce technical reports, requirement specifications and drawings when required
To be successful in this role you will have a generous amount of experience working as an Electronics Engineer with a focus on equipment design and maintenance. You will hold a degree level qualification (or equivalent) in electronic engineering and will have a great understanding of schematics and PCB layout. Being confident and knowledgeable in the subject of analogue and digital electronics you will be able to provide design and commissioning of electrical systems involving; PCBs, cabinets, wiring and cables.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a market leader. If you're looking to establish a long-term career within an engineering business, this is the job for you!
For more information on this role please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!