£40 - £50 per hour
Dias De Sousa
3 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and client focused Electrical Engineering expert to join our team at our office in London to play a leading role in ensuring the successful delivery innovative electrical design solutions for some of the most exciting building projects in the UK and internationally.
- Expected to carry out site surveys using specific technology
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs and drawings,
- Issue contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements to the client
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as the lead engineer for the project.
- Undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in the brief
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies
Educated to Master's degree level in Electrical Engineering or a Chartered Electrical Engineer (MEng equivalent), you have a passion for accurate design of power systems. You should have already gained substantial experience in an Electrical Engineering role, preferably in a data centre/critical systems context. You will have working experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplines, specifically Mechanical Services and CSA elements.
You will have a practical knowledge in some or all of the following:
- Redundancy, Resilience and Availability in electrical systems for mission critical installations (including UPS and standby generator)
- HV design and installation (above 20kV)
- LV and HV switchboards design
- Power distribution installations in Critical Facilities
- IEEE, NFPA and FMG Standards