£40000 - £45000.00 per annum + DOE
0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
Following SC clearance
I'm recruiting on behalf of my Client who is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with design experience, the role is based on site near Dorchester. This is an opportunity to join an ambitious and expanding company and apply your knowledge of Electrical Design Engineering.
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Salary: Upto £45,000 DOE
Hours: Standard office hours
Based on site near Dorcester, your role will be to integrate and work with the existing team on site to produce Electrical designs and compliance assessments.
- Produce designs that meet the requirements of the customer
- Work with the customers to ensure that their requirements are known and understood and obtaining feedback to manage the customers expectation
- Provide estimated times / resources required for designs
- Organising key point meetings throughout the project
- Discuss and solve complex design issues with the suppliers and customers
- Support the T&A Team where necessary
What we're looking for:
- HND or Honours Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of CAD design packages (Ideally EPLAN)
- Knowledge of defence standards
- Capable of being Competent / Authorized persons
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Professional and friendly team
- International company
To apply, please follow the relevant buttons on this Job page. Alternatively, you can contact me via LinkedIn, Charlie Moore working at Morson International.