£0.00 - £48000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Electrician or Electrical Engineer who has worked within a maintenance department? Do you hold valid COMPEX certification and would ike to put this to good use? Would you like to help create and shape the future of a business? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work for a market leading manufacturing company based in Salisbury. In this role you will be responsible for all electrical aspects of maintenance engineering; from developing and reviewing maintenance plans to ensuring spares are readily available through to analysing breakdown trends to find out why they happen and to ensure they don't happen again. As the go-to for anything and everything electrical, you will also lead on some large CAPEX projects over the next 12-18 months; overseeing contractors, time frames and ensuring down-time on-site is to a minimum.
As Senior Electrical Engineer you will:
- Develop maintenance plans using techniques and tols such as; PPM, RCM, TPM, vibration analysis
- Create and maintain electrical specifications for new plant
- Ensure modifications, backup and storage of PLC programmes are undertaken
- Analyse plant breakdowns
- Develop solutions to prevent re occurrence of breakdowns
- Develop training plans for maintenance personnel
- Act as Responsible Person for;
- HV (High Voltage)
- Fixed Wiring
- Function Safety in Machinery
- LPS (Lightning protection systems)
- PUWER (Provision & use of work equipment regulations)
- Collate and report on KPIs
- Input and manage CAPEX spends
To be successful in this role, you will hold a generous amount of experience as a senior electrical professional within a maintenance department/environment. As you will be the 'responsible person' within the team it is essential that you hold COMPEX EX01-04 so it is vital that this is visible within your application. A lot of the plant on-site is automated so having experience of working with PLC machines would be a distinct advantage (Siemens S7 would be even better). Due to the upcoming CAPEX projects, previous experience of managing and overseeing large electrical projects would be required to encompass resource, time frames and requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to progress their career within a market leading business!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today...