£0.00 - £48000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Electrician who has worked within a maintenance team? Do you hold COMPEX certification 1-6? Would you like the chance to create and shape maintenance plans? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work for a manufacturing company based in Salisbury. In this role you will be responsible for all electrical aspects of maintenance engineering; from developing and reviewing maintenance plans to ensuring spares are readily available through to analysing breakdown trends to ensure they don't happen again. As the go-to for anything and everything electrical, you will create and maintain specs for any new plant and machinery as well as being the Technical Authority site-wide.
As Senior Electrical Engineer you will:
- Develop maintenance plans using techniques and tols such as; PPM, RCM, TPM, vibration analysis
- Create and maintain electrical specifications for new plant
- Ensure modifications, backup and storage of PLC programmes are undertaken
- Analyse plant breakdowns
- Develop solutions to prevent re occurrence of breakdowns
- Develop training plans for maintenance personnel
- Act as Responsible Person for;
- HV (High Voltage)
- Fixed Wiring
- Function Safety in Machinery
- LPS (Lightning protection systems)
- PUWER (Provision & use of work equipment regulations)
- Collate and report on KPIs
- Input and manage CAPEX spends
To be successful in this role, you will hold a generous amount of experience as a senior electrical professional within a maintenance department/environment. As you will be the 'responsible person' within the team it is essential that you hold COMPEX EX01-EX06 as well as City and Guilds 2391/2396. A lot of the plant is automated so having experience of working with PLC machines would be a distinct advantage. This is a role where you will have the opportunity to lead, guide and support a large engineering team therefore, the ability and capability so positively manage a team of Engineers is crucial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to progress their career within a market leading business!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today.