Up to £0.00 per annum + £450 - £500 Per day.
6 months ago
6 Months Plus
Main purpose / scope of the role:-
To support the companies facilities within three UK sites in the South of England, with the aim of ensuring that compliance and technical standards are maintained at all times. This will be achieved by the provision of technical advice and a timely response to operational incidents and customer issues. The role will also oversee technical maintenance and repair operations to ensure that FM service delivery is not compromised.
The role holder is accountable for:-
* Acting as the Electrical Accountable Engineer, taking strategic and technical direction from the Head Engineering.
* As the Accountable Electrical and Mechanical Engineer, building and maintaining strong relationships with the operational service delivery teams and suppliers.
* Providing technical expertise, specialist advice, support and consultancy when requested to do so by operational colleagues.
* Supporting asset and maintenance planning and contributing to the development of complaint buildings within the companies portfolio.
* Ensuring that a cost-effective maintenance solution is provided without disruption to site operations and customers.
* Liaising closely with 3rd party suppliers safety leads (SHE )to ensure that compliance and safe working are always a priority, and consistently observed.
* Leading investigations and providing reports in relation to any operational incidents, near miss events and issues when requested to do so.
* Analysing data from technical activities and providing recommendations for change.