Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
Rail Technical Team
9 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit an experienced E&P Engineer to be based in the Midlands.
- Receive brief from CRE / Principal Engineer.
- Undertake site survey in conduction with other engineers to ascertain existing asset condition.
- Contribute to design development, design risk and mitigation and value engineering
- Develop design for CRE / Principal Engineer approval.
- Attend design team meetings as appropriate.
- Obtain design information from sub-consultants/equipment suppliers.
- Produce detailed design information including calculations and design sketches.
- Liaise with CAD Technician for production of drawings.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Send design information to external parties.
- Formulate the project specifications for construction.
- Attend site during construction phase if necessary to ensure construction is in accordance with specifications/drawings.
- Carry out risk assessments and provision of design information for Health and Safety file.