Up to £13.84 per hour
7 months ago
Our client is currently recruiting for a highly experienced and competent document controller to work within their TDQM department.
This role would suit a senior document controller/audit administrator/compliance officer.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Interrogation of Document Management Systems to compile and validate data for key design records.
* Engage with stakeholders to determine the sufficiency and accuracy of those records.
* Develop and populate a database of asset and document information, paying close attention to detail, working methodically and logically to produce accurate results.
* Assist in the development of reports and KPIs to highlight areas of excellence or requiring improvement.
* Carry out additional document control related duties and responsibilities which may be required e.g. workflow, hazard protection and retrieval of documentation.
ORGANISATIONAL SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
Dependability: Work with minimal supervision and direction Can be counted on to handle special duties Follow-up on issues without prompting Meet deadlines.
Initiative and Leadership: Self-starter Help others when needed Flexible Show desire to master job, take pride in work and seek continuous improvement Actively tackle problems Seek new opportunities Strive to see projects to completion.
Teamwork: Perform a variety of tasks independently while contributing to the team environment Build positive team spirit Put success of team above own interest.
Interpersonal Skills: Support and encourage others Give and receive constructive criticism Negotiate Listen to and value other's opinions Convey ideas to a group Maintain confidentiality.
Organisational Support: Follow policies, procedures, instructions and pre-determined guidelines Support organisations goals and values.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
Oral and Written Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of internal business stakeholders and external customers and suppliers.
Customer Service: Proactively anticipate and respond promptly to internal and external customer needs Respond to all requests for service and assistance.
Planning & Organising: Prioritise and plan work activities React well under pressure Ensure information is organised and accessible.
Quality: Demonstrate accuracy and thoughtfulness Delivers timely and accurate results Tasks completed efficiently and within required timescale.
Quantity: Produces an appropriate quantity of work Able to manage multiple projects Able to determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Document management experience in a regulated environment would be advantageous.
* Knowledge of electronic document management systems is desirable (training can be provided).
* Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and familiarity with Access and SharePoint.
* Ability and willingness to learn our internal processes and systems.
* Must be approachable and capable of quickly establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
36 Hours per week working Monday - Friday 7.30/8:00 start time.
£13.84 Per hour on a PAYE basis