£30.00 - £55.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
The role of Senior .Net Developer is part of the Web Services Team within Business Solutions, Marine and Technology (M&T) division and reports directly to the Web Services Team Leader.
Main Purpose of Role
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing Web applications, Window services, Web Services and working with SQL and Oracle databases.
You should be confident at highlighting issues, providing estimates and delivering progress reports to project managers and your team leader.
You will work with the team and follow the established quality process and coding standards.
You will be joining an established team responsible for delivering Web services to meet customer requirements and departmental standards.
You will also be responsible for providing technical help and product knowledge where needed.
* Strong experience of .Net, C#, VB.net.
* Strong experience of ASP.NET Forms.
* Strong experience of MVC 5.
* Bootstrap 4, CSS.
* Developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
* Strong understanding and exposure to Object Oriented practices and principles with IOC experience.
* Relational databases - moderate/strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
* Web service with experience of consuming SOAP, JSON, RESTful services.
* Experience in the use of ALM systems.
* Knowledge and experience of software development life cycle and approaches.
* Knowledge and experience of Agile (scrum/Kanban) methodologies and practices.
* Unit testing experience.
* Experience with TFS Azure DevOps 2019, Build and Release Pipelines.
* Knowledge of ERP systems
* SQL Server T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
* Experience Oracle PL/SQL
* Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
* Windows Server 2012 and 2016 experience.
* SQL Server 2016 AOAG.
* MS Access