22 days ago
* An engineering degree or equivalent industry-recognised training qualification.
* IRSE Principles Designer licence or equivalent relevant to the discipline.
* A demonstrable aptitude for option development.
* Strong evaluation and decision-making skills.
* A working knowledge of rail engineering relevant successful experience working in the principal discipline and an adequate understanding of all other related disciplines.
* An ability to work and communicate effectively in a team context.
* An appreciation of all the life cycle stages of rail infrastructure.
* CDM, Auditing and risk assessment competencies.
* Six Sigma Yellow Belt
* Membership of a relevant engineering professional institution.
* Experience in design, installation and maintenance.
* Formal qualifications in risk identification and assessment.
* Yellow book course.