Up to £44.25 per hour
3 months ago
To implement Engineering processes in support of the Mandated System Reviews and the associated checklists, System Maturity and internal feeder reviews required for the program. The role will also be responsible for the monitoring of engineering output delivery.
To manage and deliver System Engineering outputs relating to design assurance (such as measurement of product maturity, and audit of outputs) and the preparation for and conduct of design reviews and audits.
- Naval Ships Engineering
- Engineering design and design analysis work
- Through life engineering
- Ship build engineering methodologies
- BAE Systems Naval Ships Engineering Product Lifecycle
Specific to post:
- Configuration and Responsible Document Management (RDM) skills.
- Organisational and communication skills.
- Able to write readable documentation 'right first time'.
- Understanding of data maturity and information relationships and the ability to apply them pragmatically
- Experience in design control, discipline and execution.
- Incorporated Engineer, or demonstrably working towards this;
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline relevant to the design and production of complex naval warships; and
- Associate Member of a Professional Institution relevant to discipline.
- Chartered Engineer; and
- Full Member of a Professional Institution relevant to discipline.
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain UK MOD Security Clearance to SC Level.