£50000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A Senior Data Scientist is required to support a disruptive AI software solutions business, since it's inception this business has grown to own the largest data-set of its kind and it's currently working on a ground-breaking project that will test the skills of any Data Scientist.
On a very focused Deep Learning project, as a Senior Data Scientist you'll working closely with the Senior Leadership team to direct a small team of 4 whilst staying technically hands on yourself.
You'll be back with huge investment with the business currently valued at £1.4 Billion and supported by a visionary leader who operates agilely and listens to his people. This is a unique opportunity to be mentored and learn from a very experience Director who wants to push you to eventually take ownership of the team and strategy.
You'll manage this team in a flexible environment where it's about delivering results and working collaboratively to support the business goals.
- Working closely with stakeholders and communicating at a high level with the wider team
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Deep Learning experience
- The chance to work on a pioneering Deep Learning project
- A passionate team, working collaboratively on the large Dataset in the industry
- Mentored by a visionary Director who wants to progress and promote the right person
- 8% bonus and a salary up to £90,000
- Work along side some of the most experienced Deep Learning Engineers in the market
- Flexible & Home working
To be successful in this role you'll need proven experience working within team, a technically gifted Data Scientist within Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
This role would be suitable for a Senior Data Scientist or Data Scientist looking to step up, willing to commute to Watford.