North West England, England
£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Would you like to work for a company who turn over £102 billion, in a start-up like an environment but have varied projects into Retail, Finance and Engineering(to name a few)?
A Senior Data Scientist is required to support the AI division where you will work on end-to-end solutions in Data Science, Analytics and Machine Learning who wants to be challenged by complex problems and finding the right solution. For example, you could improve customer loyalty with a huge retail giant or develop Machine Learning solutions that will be applied to Financial Crime, the scope is endless.
You will work as part of a collaborative Data Science team, reporting to the Director who has a wealth of experience and he is keen to develop and progress the right Data Scientist into a number two. He will actively invest in your training, with sponsored training and development provided.
The role is unique due to the sheer amounts of different data you'll be dealing with across various industries that will help accelerate the successful Data Scientist's career.
- A technical understanding of Python Machine Learning libraries (Scitkit, NumPy)
- Coding ability within Python from proof concept to production quality code
- A strong understanding of applying Data Science techniques
- Exposure of working with Spark or Hadoop
- 9% Pension by employer
- 10% Bonus
- The chance to build a lasting legacy in this new team
- Sponsored Training & Development
- Work as part of a collaborative Data Science team into various industries
- Flexible working and two days from home
- A car allowance depending on travel
This role would suit a Data Scientist looking for a step up in their career and a Senior Data Scientist looking for more flexibility, varied projects and ownership.
Apply directly through the advert or please do reach out to Chris Coyne directly to discuss the role in more detail