North West England, England
£50000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Would you like to work for a company who turn over £102 billion, in a start -up like environment but have varied projects in to Retail or Engineering (to name a few)? Then please read on…
A passionate Senior Data Scientist is come in and support the Analytics and Data Science division where you will work on end-to-end solutions in Data Science, Analytics and Machine Learning projects. For example, you could improve customer loyalty with a huge retail giant or develop Machine Learning solutions that will be applied to Financial Crime, the scope is endless.
You will work as part of a collaborative Data Science team, reporting to the Director of AI who has a wealth of experience and is keen to develop and progress the right Data Scientist in to a number 2. He will actively invest in you training, with sponsored training and development provided.
As a mentor to team members you will also be encouraged to be a thought leader within the North West, with scope to attend events to upskill yourself on the cutting-edge technology to feedback and innovate through this large business.
- A technical understanding of Python Machine Learning libraries (Scitkit, NumPy)
- Coding ability within Python and SQL
- A strong understanding of applying Data Science techniques
- Applying NLP techniques
- Exposure of working with Spark or Hadoop
- 9% Pension by employer
- 10% Bonus
- Sponsored Training & Development
- Work as part of a collaborative Data Science team in to various industries
- Flexible working and two days from home
- A car allowance depending on travel
This role would suit a Data Scientist looking for a step up in their career and a Senior Data Scientist looking for more flexibility, varied projects and ownership.
Apply directly through the advert or please do reach out to Chris Coyne directly to discuss the role in more detail.