Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £55000 per annum
10 days ago
A Senior Data Engineer is required for a household name in Manchester who have grown massively since 2016 and are recruiting for their Agile data team.
The team are recruiting for a Data Engineer to join the business to support their project-based work and support a well-established team that expanding to support several game changing projects.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you'll work collaboratively and autonomously with team on a global Data Set with varied projects throughout the year that include customer insights & CRM.
· Worked with NoSQL databases or similar and deliver tools for the Data Science function
· Work to ETL Methodologies
· Python and Experience of working with a cloud environment such as AWS
· 20% Bonus
· 33 Days holiday (Including bank holiday)
· Flexible and homeworking
· Work within the organisations innovative tech hub
· Salary up to £55,000 for the right candidate
· Pension of over 10% pension
The role would suit a Senior Data Engineer who can take full ownership of their work. The organisation may also consider a junior / mid-level option with the right attitude and exposure to the above technologies.
To discuss how this role can help your career please get in touch with Chris Coyne or apply directly through the Morson website.