Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
3 months +
My client is actively looking for a Senior Data Architect to be responsible for leading the design, prototyping and implementation of a new data architect for a key customer.
You will be accountable for defining, prototyping and implementing the account's data architecture strategy, based on the defined vision of the BI Senior Leadership Team. You will be an industry expert and have previous experience of leading the development of enterprise scale data architecture platforms within complex organisations.
Whilst a strong technical knowledge is essential, it is equally important that you can inspire existing BI staff including transferring knowledge and skills, ensuring the data architecture strategy is sustainable, safeguarding the account approach to data when the strategy is implemented and becomes BAU.
Knowledge & Capabilities:
- A BI expert with, industry leading, knowledge of data architecture best practice
- Bring global experience and best practice to bust silos and ensure effective utilization of data.
- Proven examples of having previously developed a data architecture that supports sustainable analysis through data visualisation tools (Tableau)
- Communication - Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written), Strong understanding of analytic/statistical concepts with the ability to explain them to others.
- Strategic Thinking - Ability to think broadly, create a shared vision, and embrace change as an opportunity.
- Client Management - Understanding client needs and setting and managing appropriate client expectations within system, project, or contract constraints all while providing exceptional and customer service, creating trust and transparency which enables integration
- Team-building -Key stakeholder and collaborators are geographically dispersed. Getting results from ad hoc groups of disparate people is critical.
- Experience with a variety of BI and data tools including SQL Server, Tableau, Alteryx and Microsoft BI / Office 365 products.
- Proven team leadership success and ability to manage through influence.
- Experience of agile methodology.
- Lead the scoping and defining of the account's data architecture strategy.
- Translate requirements into effective business solutions.
- Work in partnership with Corporate Solutions colleagues to request enhancements to the corporate Data Warehouse.
- Using agile methodology implement prototype solutions that are iteratively enhanced into a blueprint for business as usual data architecture processes.
- Lead the testing and validation of solutions to ensure outputs provide reliable and accurate data models.
- Transfer skills and knowledge to the existing B.I Team to ensure they can own the ongoing implementation of the account's data architecture strategy.
- Managing the pipeline of work; ensuring it is allocated to the most effective resource across the B.I Team.
- Ensuring iterative design processes are followed, providing regular feedback and engagement to the business.
- Owning the technical requirements and ensuring consistency in delivery of these.