£10.00 - £14.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
UK's leading Security Solutions business are currently looking to secure an experienced Administrator on a 3-6 month initial basis to assist with a company transition Project.
The Business are based Ashford, Middlesex and although the role will begin remotely, there will be expectation for the successful candidate to travel to the office as and when required.
The business are currently going through a period of transition which has in turn created a large amount of administration and project based work.
The successful candidate will be that focal point for issue capture/monitoring/management during IT separation activities, but could also be responsible for other data collection and analysis activities.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- Can do attitude with experience of working within a commercial setting
- Ability to work remotely initially with the view that they may be required to work in the office on demand
- Strong communicator with solid internal and external stakeholder engagement
- IT Literate - Ability to use Excel for the creation of spreadsheets, V-Lookups, Pivot Tables and then analyse the data
- Proficient user of all Microsoft packages
- Understanding of IT terminology would be a benefit but not overall essential
Initially the role will be be in place for a 3-6 month period with a strong possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate should the project allow
The role requires an experienced Administrator comfortable with all elements of Office Administration and Microsoft packages.
No great experience necessary, nor any specific skills other than:
- an ability to communicate (literate/articulate),
- computer literacy/ Some basic IT knowledge useful for the language/vocabulary
- can do/positive attitude.
- An outgoing personality would also be helpful"