6 days ago
Cyber Security Lead, Senior Cyber Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Cyber Security, SC Clearance, Security Clearance, System Security, Embedded Security, Secure Communications
Our client are recruiting for a permanent Senior Cyber Security Engineer/Cyber Security Lead to be based out of their offices in Bristol. You will be responsible as the Cyber Security Lead to ensure delivery of and management of cyber security within respective business units. Other skills and experience include:
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
- Strong background in Cyber Security and demonstrable experience of delivering a secure system
- Ensure all business units are Cyber secure and safe, maintaining security
- Ensure that all cyber related activities and cost estimates are adequately addressed and included in any product or service bid activity. This includes defining and justifying any cyber related activities required for the proposal and costing phases.
- The Cyber Security Lead is also responsible for the Cyber content and sections of any 'Design Validation' (DVA) documentation.
- Establish the security criteria for Product Release as a set of requirements which can be managed during our client's 'Design, Develop and Quality Solution' or 'Integration, Verification, Validation and Qualification process.
- Ensure that the components, products, systems and services provided by the business unit are fit for purpose and meet applicable security standards and legislative security requirements by:
- 0Identifying cyber risks that arise from proposed solution architectures, such as loss of Intellectual Property, lack of secure maintainability, susceptibility to side-channel attacks, or unauthorised modification.
- Proposing and designing alternate solutions to mitigate identified cyber risks
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.