Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Morson International is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Ddvisor.
The Cyber security senior advisor will directly report to our Clients' Director of the Cyber Security and privacy protection Office. He or she shall be familiar with cyber security industry trends, be well known in the relevant circles and have working experience in industry, standard organizations or government regulatory departments with recognized reputation and influence. He or she will also have a willingness to travel throughout Europe and further afield when required.
* Communicate Our Clients' cyber security strategy, vision, approach and practices to stakeholders (governments, industry, media, customers, security forums)
* Remove cybersecurity and privacy roadblocks by working with frontline customer facing offices on high profile sales activities and customer cases
* Build trust with customers, partners, governments and regulators key stakeholders
* Collect, resolve customer concerns/requirements, provide input, suggestions, industry practices to our Clients' cyber security business plan and implementation
Skills and Abilities:
* Familiar with cyber security industry circles, have working experience in industry, standard organizations or government regulatory departments with recognized reputation and influence
* Familiar with the relevant laws and regulations, standards, compliance requirements and industry practice, a deep understanding of customer pain points and needs
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders on different organizational levels
* Highly organized with strong communication, presentation and consultative experience and skills across a diverse set of security technology solutions. And proficient in English verbal and written communication
* Able to manage difficult/challenging conversations and work under pressure and strict timelines
* Knowledge in cybersecurity solutions and architecture
* Specialized knowledge in one or more areas of security governance, technical risk management or security-related technologies
* Working knowledge of the operations in at least two of the following sector: Telecom, Service Providers, Financial, Government, Cloud, Public Safety industry verticals
Experiences and Qualifications:
* Degree in Cyber security, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
* Experience in customer facing roles in cybersecurity and/or data/information privacy solutions
* Cybersecurity vendors experiences is highly desirable
* Experience in IT security, IT, audit, risk management or business consulting and / or analyst roles
* Experience in vulnerabilities assessment, comprised recovery, remediation and systems hardening
* Current industry technical qualifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM etc. are desirable.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Carlos from Morson for more information.