Horsham, West Sussex
Rate on application
about 1 year ago
To join the team all you need is the right attitude to service excellence, good communication skills, be self-motivated with a great personality. The ability to work as part of a team is essential, as is the requirement to be flexible to support other customer service teams.
Empowered to take ownership of any task and can create an environment where you work to inspire customer loyalty and significantly enhance the companys overall customer experience. It is essential you proactively anticipate customer needs and expectations whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers.
* Qualifying, validating and processing of our customer orders including Project Orders, Contract Orders and Parts and Labour Orders.
* Manage subsequent invoicing alongside, appropriate credit & debt management.
* Manage & schedule contracted or call out inclusive customer request for a fault call engineer attendance, through to completion and invoicing.
* Provide customers with timely reports and quotations, along with follow up of purchase orders.
* Management of monthly purchase receipts processing including reports/database management
* Updating customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
* Supporting other parts of the business to resolve escalated issues arising from customer contact i.e. complaint ownership and call escalation.
* Responsible for Inbound/Outbound Calls in relation to all types of queries and escalations from internal and external customers
Systems: Salesforce & SAP