North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Rate on application
25 days ago
**THIS ROLE IS A GERMAN SPEAKING ROLE**
The Account Administrator PEHA Channel is primarily responsible for managing the relationship with customers within the PEHA channel, on a day to day basis. Primary contact will be via the telephone, taking customer calls and handling them in an appropriate manner.
The main responsibilities include:
* To take individual responsibility for a number of PEHA customer accounts
* To handle and answer all incoming phone calls from customers
* To respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests primarily by phone but also by e-mail and fax and taking ownership to ensure the customer receives a high level of service at all times.
* To handle and resolve customer complaints timely and in a professional manner.
* To direct any requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal resources.
* To follow up customer orders with internal departments on time and update customers proactively
* To communicate and coordinate with internal departments
* To record details of actions taken
* To follow up on customer interactions
* To escalate issues to the Team Leader or Management level on time.
* To support other Customer Care team roles when required/requested.
* To support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
* Customer satisfaction ratings
* Call stats
* Experience with SAP R3
* Microsoft Office knowledge
* Interpersonal skills
* Communication skills both verbal and written
* Listening skills
* Customer focused
* Stress tolerance
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Team minded
* High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
* Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
* Fluent in English and Native in German
All candidates submitted must speak German.