Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
SENIOR COMMERCIAL MANAGER - INSIDE IR35
This is a post-contract role, working between Stockley and Paddington (in the West). Works are
predominately civils and stations based, across two target cost contracts (each between £40-
£45m). The candidate will be an experienced Senior Commercial Manager, required to undertake
the following (general) duties and responsibilities which are non-exhaustive:
Duties and responsibilities:
* Manage valuation and payment process of contractors.
* Manage cost reporting of all allocated projects within the Network Rail reporting
* Provide assistance, where required, in the production of EVM reporting.
* Monitor, manage and report on all commercial aspects of allocated projects, flagging
issues and proposing mitigation actions at the earliest opportunity to Project Manager
and/or Programme Commercial Manager (functional reporting line) and/or Senior
* Provide pro-active advice and guidance on all change, recommending appropriate action
in accordance with Network Rail change control systems and produce all required
documentation for approval in accordance with levels of delegated authority.
* Agree project costs with selected contractors.
* Attend/lead internal and external meetings as required.
* Adhere to all Network Rail governance and procedures.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* Network Rail experience.
* Experience of reporting complex projects within Network Rail.
* Experience in commercially managing large scale investment projects.
* Good understanding of railway and construction industry forms of contract.
* Good understanding of the construction/railway industry.
* Good negotiation skills.
* Membership of a relevant professional institute/chartered status