Morson are proud to be working with a large Civil Engineering contractor who are currently looking for a Senior Contracts Manager to join their London rail division.
Your role will be to provide leadership and constructibility input to ensure the delivery of the project. Your other duties will be, but not limited to:
- Coordination and allocation of staff ensuring that appropriate construction and installation is taking place
- Management of construction resources including Labour, Plant and Materials
- Responsible for all construction and installation works, ensuring the project is in line with the construction plan
- Overseeing and managing subcontractor performance
- Ensuring works are carried out to the appropriate CDM regulation requirements
- Promoting the importance of health and safety on site
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/background:
- Experience as a Contracts Manager or Project Manager within a large construction organisation
- A background within the Rail and Infrastructure industry
- Experience with planning/estimating
- Previous experience running a team and subcontractors
- Previous experience working on busy station projects and fit out subcontract packages
This is a long term contract position with a leading contractor. If you feel you match the above experience, please apply via this posting.