München (81249), Bayern
€700.00 - €750.00 per day + All-inclusive
4 months ago
Morson International is working with a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. As part of their extension plans, they have several long term contracts available. One of these positions is for a:
Senior Consultant of Manufacturing Industry
Job Location: Munich, Germany
- Promote the distribution of the computing industry and development of standards in European manufacturing industry.
- Guide the company into association and standard organization of the European manufacturing industry to enhance my client's influence.
- Make Insights into manufacturing industry, grasp industry trends, and identifying value scenarios Make insights into key customer, identify key requirements, and complete competition analysis.
- Analyze business scenario of manufacturing industry (Autopilot, Smart factory, etc), plan complete manufacturing industry solution from top-level architecture, industry solutions, business models, etc.
- Incubate the companys product/solution such as DB, cloud, AI, etc, and responsible for the 0->1 breakthrough of major projects.
- At least 10 years of working experience in manufacturing industry (Automobile manufacturing, other manufacturing, etc.), and lead company-level strategic transformation projects.
- Deeply involved in 1~2 European manufacturing standard organizations or associations Ability to talk to CXO with influence in European manufacturing industry.
- Familiar with the manufacturing industry chain and full lifecycle process of R&D->production->sales->after-sales Familiar with European emissions, GDPR and other laws and regulations Senior experts with experience in the worlds top 500 manufacturing companies are preferred.
- Good communication skill and team working spirit.
For further information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International.