Up to £30.00 per hour + LTD
2 months ago
Morson International is looking for Senior Commercial Officer for our client based in Portsmouth.
The role will be in support of both live contracts and bidding activity, depending on the business need.
Specific Responsibilities can include:-
- The preparation of quotations and commercial proposals for small/medium bids submitted by the Business Unit, including preparation of appropriate Terms and Conditions and/or review of customers' contract conditions.
- Liaison with departments including Business Development/Engineering/ Finance/Treasury/Legal and, where necessary other business directorates, to ensure consistency of the Commercial Proposal with the overall bid, and the relevant Business approvals.
- Assist with the subcontractor selection process and evaluation, including subcontract creation/negotiation.
- Manage the aspects of the governance processes for which Commercial and Contracts department are responsible (i.e. support of management approvals and related meetings/documentation)
- Preparation for and approval by the Contracts/Commercial Manager of commercial Agreements, including Consortium, Collaboration, Confidentiality, Licensing in accordance with company instructions and standards.
- On receipt of contract, undertake a review, negotiation and acceptance of Order/Contract alongside the Project team.
- The administration of nominated contracts, to ensure that all Terms and Conditions are known and being complied with and any situation likely to represent a risk to the Business is dealt with and managed and highlighted to the Project Manager and Contracts/Commercial Manager.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a basic disclosure certificate prior to commencement of the contract.